Office of Advancement
Corporate matching gifts are a great way for Pacific Lutheran University alumni, parents, and friends to maximize personal contributions to the University and increase the impact of their gift. By taking advantage of a company’s matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the amount of a contribution.
Some employers also match volunteer hours for their employees!
Last year, more than $125,890 was directed to Pacific Lutheran from corporate matching gift programs!
How do I get my gift matched?
First, find out if your company has a matching gift program (below).
Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. Most corporate matching gift procedures are simple:
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to PLU along with your gift.*
- PLU will verify the completed form and return it to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to PLU.
- Completed forms can be sent with your personal gift to:
If your company is not listed, please check with your employee benefits office or contact the Advancement office at (888) 826-0035 or email email@example.com. We would happy to help you learn about possibilities with your employer.